||SUBSCRIPTION FEE (PER MONTH), SUM||PREFERENTIAL LIMIT (PER MONTH)||OVER THE ESTABLISHED LIMIT (FOR 1 MB), SUM|
|VPN 10||42 000||300 МБ||200|
|VPN 20||84 000||600 МБ||200|
|VPN 30||126 000||900 МБ||200|
- The subscription fee is charged on the 1st day of the calendar month with the active status of the subscriber.
- If the amount of the subscriber's personal account is reduced to less than 1250 soums, the service is not provided until the account is replenished by the subscriber.
- The unused Data Transfer Limit (VPN) does not extend to the next month.
- This service allows companies that have several offices, branches, points of sale, and want to combine all this into a single information space, to create their own local network. An INTRANET is a private network that ensures the integrity and security of transmitted data. The service is relevant if you need to connect consumers throughout the country and need to organize "closed" channels separated from public networks.
- At the end of the traffic included in the tariff plan or after the expiration of the package, on all tariff plans, the pricing is set depending on the terms of the tariff plan.
- The INTRANET service in Uzbekistan is provided by the uzmobile network and operates only within the network.
- Advantages for users of the INTRANET service:
- mobile virtual private network;
- organization of virtual data transmission channels based on high-speed and mobile data transmission networks;
- high level of information protection;
- organization of data transmission in places remote from the developed telecommunications infrastructure, when cable laying is economically unprofitable;
- ease of connecting new networks or users.
- When using the VPN service without activating one of the VPN tariffs, the charge is made at 600 soums per 1 MB.
- To connect and continue using the INTRANET service, you need to contact the subscriber department of the company "uzmobile".