25 000 sum
All incoming free
1 000 minutes
Minutes limit enabled
Included minutes limit inside network
Outgoing calls over the limit in Uzbekistan, per minute
- Within the framework of this tariff plan, a limit of 1000 minutes for Uzbekistan is provided for a month, as well as an unlimited amount of minutes for outgoing calls within the Uzbektelecom network (fixed-line Numbers of Uzbektelecom, and mobile numbers Of the UzMobile network of GSM and CDMA standards). Services are provided on the condition of a positive balance, the technological limit is 45,000 minutes per month. if this limit is exceeded, outgoing calls are charged at the rate as for conversations over the established limit (12 soums per minute).
- Monthly subscription fee
- Telephony - for the use of the main telephone set for individual use, connected via a wired subscriber line to the phone network
- Video telephony
- Time-based payment for each full or incomplete minute of a conversation carried out by a subscriber on an individual phone (connected via a wired subscriber line to the telephone network) in excess of the established limit of conversations in the amount of 800 minutes per month and the established subscription fee for all categories of users, 12 soums.
- The tariff plan is available for telephony, IP telephony, and video telephony services
- For corporate connection, discounts apply:
- from 5 to 10 phone numbers-10% discount on the subscription fee (for each phone/video phone);
- from 11 to 15 phone numbers-15% discount on the subscription fee (for each phone/video phone);
- from 16 to 20 phone numbers-20% discount on the subscription fee (for each phone/video phone);
- more than 21 phone numbers - 25% discount on the subscription fee (for each phone/video phone).
Notes to tariffs:
- Rates do not include the cost of subscriber equipment (modem and video phone).
- For IP-telephony and video telephony services, an advance payment system is used (100% prepayment). the provision of services is terminated when a negative balance of the subscriber is formed. For telephony services, the payment system established in accordance with the "Rules for the provision of telephone services on the public telecommunications network"is used.
- The subscription fee and unused minutes limit do not pass to the next month.
- Payment for additional types of services, information and reference services, allocation of "Golden" numbers, re-registration, replacement of phone numbers and other services is charged according to the price list No. 125-1 / 7.
- These services are provided if technically possible in the area of operation of the subscriber's PBX.