349 990 sum
Enabled traffic limit
Internet access speed
The speed of access to the Internet from 00:00 to 12:00, as well as in the UZ-IX and TAS-IX networks (round the clock) depending on the technology:
The speed of access to the Internet from 12:00 to 00:00 depending on the technology:
The speed of access to the Internet in TAS-IX networks (round the clock) depending on the technology:
Included Limit in IP Telephony
- The speeds indicated in the tariff plan are available to subscribers depending on the connection technology.
- The actual access speed over the data network, including to the Internet, depends on subscriber's equipment, bandwidth limitations established by the owners of other networks and servers, which are not related to Uzbektelecom JSC.
For FTTb connections:
- When making a new connection to the YANGI - 5 (FTTB) tariff plan using FTTB technology, the technical capacity of the equipment and the availability of cable with the appropriate bandwidth must be verified. Existing subscriber cannot independently change tariff plan via personal cabinet to YANGI - 5 (FTTB) without verification of technical capability through UZTELECOM sales and service office.
Terms and conditions of providing IP telephony services:
- There is no registration fee for the IP telephony service.
- The tariffs do not include the cost of subscriber equipment.
- Fees for provision of numbers of a paid category are charged according to separately approved tariffs
- Subscription fee and unused minutes limit are not transferred to the next billing period.
- Only one phone number can be connected within this tariff plan.
- Outgoing international calls are provided under the condition of prepayment in the amount of at least 3000 soums on the personal account, charging of calls is made in accordance with the Price list 125-1/1.
- Fees for additional services, call centre services, number change and other services are charged according to Fee Schedule 125-1/7, content services are charged at a separate cost.
- IP-telephony service is provided to subscribers connected via GPON and FTTB technologies, provided that the subscriber has appropriate terminal equipment supporting this service.
- One can connect IP-telephony service at UZTELECOM sales and service offices.
- Settlement date of payment for IP-telephony services on these tariff plans is assigned individually for each subscriber, without reference to the first day of the month, similarly to the Internet services.
- The technological limit for outgoing calls (including those within the network) on IP-telephony unlimited tariff plans is 45 000 minutes per month. When this limit is exceeded, outgoing calls are charged at the rate as calls in excess of the established limit, in accordance with the Price list 125-1/1.
- IP telephony service is available with a positive balance. When a zero or negative balance is reached this service will be deactivated without prior notice until the prepayment is made.