- After activating the service, subscribers can receive notifications on their phones about missed calls when the phone was turned off or out of the network coverage area. The calling subscriber also receives an SMS notification that the called subscriber is online.
- The service can also be activated / deactivated at the company's offices and at the call center.
Daily subscription fee
Cost of service activation/deactivation
1 outgoing message to number 114
1 incoming message from number 114
- Missed Call Service (Notifications to Called Party)
- If the telephone was turned off or out of range, the subscriber receives an SMS message from the Uzmobile alpha number when they return to the network:
- Sizgaqo'ng'iroqqilishdi/Vamzvonili: [(number of calls)]
- [Subscriber Number] [HH Last Ring Time: MM - DD/MM Date]
- For example:
- Sizgaqo'ng'iroqqilishdi/Vamzvonili: (1)+998951234567 15:00 12.12.2015
- Network service (notifications to the calling party)
- By default, the Online service is activated automatically when the Missed Call service is connected. If the service status is active, the callers will receive an SMS notification (only to the subscribers of the GSM/CDMA Network Branch) that the called subscriber is available:
- Abonent [calling party number] snova dostupen.
- For example:
- +998951234567 abonent snova dostupen 12.12.2015 15:00 +998951234567 abonent tarmoqda
- Additional points:
- The feature on No Answer Forwarding will not work if Missed Call/Network is enabled.
- If the telephone feature "Unconditional Forwarding" is connected at the same time with the services, the subscriber fee for the Missed Call/Network service will be charged without SMS notification.
- If the Call Forwarding All Calls feature is connected at the same time as the services, the subscriber fee for the Missed Call/Network service will be charged without SMS notification.