The service is available for subscribers of Street, Flash, Royal, OnLime, Street Ugrade, Flash Upgrade tariff plans, series of tariff plans UNITS and Milliy.
via USSD request
- Service area - the Republic of Uzbekistan, GSM UZMOBILE network for subscribers of individuals.
- The service is available for subscribers of tariff plans: Series of tariff plans Milliy and UNITS, Ta'lim, MAKTAB, as well as on archival tariff plans Street, Flash, Royal, OnLime, Street Ugrade, Flash Upgrade.
- The service is activated using USSD * 555 #, as well as at UZMOBILE and Call-Center offices.
- The service is available to subscribers in active status.
- The service allows you to re-activate (before the next billing period) the limits provided according to the tariff plan.
- Upon activation of the Service, the rest of the limits assigned according to the tariff plan are canceled.
- Upon successful activation of the Service, the subscription fee is debited and the limits are provided according to the current tariff plan.
- The validity period of the limits and the date of debiting the monthly subscription fee according to the current tariff is shifted by 1 month from the moment the Service is activated, i.e. a new billing period of the subscription fee is determined.
- For successful activation of the Service, the subscriber's personal account must have an amount equal to the subscription fee (or more) according to the current tariff plan.
- Restriction: connection of the service is not available for subscribers with the active "Number rental" service.
- The company reserves the right to change the Terms of Service by posting the relevant information on the official website uztelecom.uz or notifying by other means of communication, for example: by sending SMS-mailings, etc. Participants are obliged to independently check the relevant changes on the above website.
- Balance status check: (sending by SMS) dialing 1002 digits to the short number 9999 or dialing USSD *100*2#, *107#.