Now Uzmobile GSM subscribers can connect daily Internet packets and use the required traffic volume all day!
|Package||Cost||Traffic volume||Validity period||Activation via USSD|
|D100MB||3 000 sum||100 MB||24 hours from the moment of activation||*222*2*1*2*1#|
|D300MB||6 000 sum||300 MB||24 hours from the moment of activation||*222*2*1*2*2#|
|D600MB||9 000 sum||600 MB||24 hours from the moment of activation||*121*2*3*3#|
- Packages for all subscribers of individuals and legal entities (except TP M2M Basic subscribers), with the status "active."
- The duration of the packages is 24 hours after activation. Territory of Service Operation - Republic of Uzbekistan, UzMobile GSM standard network.
- Packages are available on the GSM network, for individuals and legal entities (including TP Constructor/Constructor for corporate).
- More than one daily Internet package can be activated at a time. Individuals can activate packages on USSD-request, in the offices of UzMobile, Call-Centre and through the "Personal Office."
- Legal entities order packages at UzMobile and Call-Centre offices.
- Renewal of the existing package is carried out by purchasing the next daily (daily) Internet package from this group.
- When the subsequent daily Internet packet is activated, the megabytes are summarized. The duration of the summarized megabytes will be 24 hours from the date of purchase of the last package.
- When you activate packages from other groups, the packages will expire separately for each package. Traffic consumption procedure - according to the activation procedure.
- When the Internet package expires, if the next Internet package from this group is not activated, the remaining megabytes are not saved.
- When the enabled traffic ends or the packet expires, the traffic is charged according to the valid packets.
- When changing the number, tariff plan, the conditions of service provision do not change.
- You can connect a package with sufficient balance to write off the cost of the package.
- The service is valid in the territory of the RU in the coverage area of the UzMobile GSM network (2G/3G/4G).
- Priority of Internet traffic consumption: 1) Daily (daily) Internet packets; 2) Internet Bonus Package (if any); 3) Free resources on the tariff plan (included Internet limit in the tariff plan); 4) Purchased Internet packages in the order of their activation.
- The terms and conditions of the Service are valid in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in the coverage area of the UzMobile GSM network.
- Check status:
- - Send via SMS 1002 to 9999, * 100 * 2 # or * 107 #.