|Package||Cost||Traffic volume||SMS alert threshold||Validity period|
|TAS-IX 2 048||15 000 sum||2 048 MB||50 MB||90 days|
|TAS-IX 10 240||40 000 sum||10 240 MB||100 MB||90 days|
|TAS-IX 15 360||50 000 sum||15 360 MB||100 MB||90 days|
- Internet packages are available in the GSM network for individuals and legal entities.
- Internet packages are available for exchange (transmission / reception) of data in resources included in the TAS-IX zone.
- More than one Internet package can be activated at the same time.
- Extension of the current package is carried out by purchasing the next Internet package of the same type.
- When activating the next Internet package of the same type (packages with the same denomination), megabytes are summed up. The validity period of the accumulated megabytes will be 90 days from the date of purchase of the last package.
- When activating packages of different types (packages with different denominations) - the validity period of packages will be set for each package separately. The order of traffic consumption - according to the activation order.
- Upon expiration of the Internet package, if the next Internet package of the same type is not activated, the remaining megabytes will not be saved.
- At the end of the included traffic or the expiration of the package period, traffic is charged according to the valid packages.
- When changing the number, tariff plan, the terms of service do not change.
- Package connection is possible if there is sufficient balance to write off the package cost.
- The service is valid on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, within the coverage area of the Uzmobile GSM (2G / 3G / 4G) network.
- Priority of Internet traffic spending:
1) Bonus Internet package (if available);
2) Daily Internet packages;
3) Internet packages for TAS-IX;
4) Free resources on the tariff plan (included Internet limit in the tariff plan);
5) Purchased Internet packages in the order of their activation.
- UzMobile has the right to change the Terms of Service by posting the relevant information on the official website www.uzmobile.uz or by notifying by other means of communication, for example: SMS-mailing or others. Participants are obliged to independently check the relevant changes on the above website.
- The terms of the Service are valid on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, within the coverage area of the UzMobile GSM network.
- Legal entities order the service at UzMobile offices or through the Mobile Budget service (* 222 #).