The service is periodic. Territory of Service - the Republic of Uzbekistan, GSM network "UzMobile". The service is valid if the subscriber status is ‘active’.
The provided SMS-traffic within the packages is spent when sending outgoing SMS-messages to cellular subscribers of Uzbekistan. SMS messages to content services, sending MN SMS messages are charged according to the current tariffs.
As part of the Service, the following daily SMS packages are valid, which, after activation, are automatically renewed every day:
|Package||Subscription fee, per day||Number of SMS||SMS alert threshold||Activation||Deactivation||Status|
|50 SMS Daily||420 sum||50||5||*222*2*1*6*1*1#||*222*2*1*6*1*2#||*222*2*1*6*1*3#|
|100 SMS Daily||840 sum||100||10||*222*2*4*2*1#||*222*2*4*2*2#||*222*2*4*2*3#|
- Package activation cost:
- 50 SMS Daily - 420 sum;
- 100 SMS Daily - 840 sum.
- You can connect only one of the packages within the Service at a time.
- When the free SMS is used up, further messages are charged according to the tariff plan.
- Free SMS unused during the day are NOT transferred to the next day.
- If the service is deactivated, the remainder of the SMS on the Service will be valid until the end of the current day.
- If the phone was blocked or there were not enough funds on the account, SMS traffic is assigned only upon returning to the active state and upon making the appropriate payment and successfully charging the service cost.
- When changing the number, tariff plan, the terms of service do not change.
- In order to activate another SMS-package within the Service, it is necessary to disable the previously activated SMS-package within the Service, while the remaining traffic remains until its validity period.
- After activating one of the SMS packages within the Service, the package is valid on an ongoing basis until it is deactivated.
- Priority of traffic spending:
1) Included SMS limit in the tariff plan;
2) Activated SMS for the “SMS for every day” service;
3) SMS traffic within the purchased package.
- The service is valid on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan within the coverage area of the Uzmobile GSM (2G / 3G / 4G) network.