|TYPE OF SERVICE||COST OF SERVICE, SUM|
|Renewal of the contract||8 400|
|Phone number change||8 400|
|Call detail (for each sword)||8 400 (for each month)|
|Number maintenance fee||126
|Change of tariff plan||4 200|
|Reprogramming the radio unit when changing the phone||8 400|
|Reloading the number on the HLR||0|
|Delivery of invoice by courier for each delivery (within the city of Tashkent)||8 400|
|Restoration of the contract The service is valid for subscribers whose contracts were terminated unilaterally (according to the "Public Offer") after 90 days after the temporary disconnection. The service is provided to a subscriber if the specified mobile number is listed in the database as "free" and was registered with this subscriber before the termination of the contract. The service is provided only by the OPiO of the UzMobile branch. To restore the contract, the subscriber must be present in person with a document proving his identity (passport, military ID, residence permit), as well as making payments6 service cost and prepayment. Legal entities can restore the contract by means of an official letter on company letterhead with the seal of the organization. The service is valid for all subscribers and customers (individuals and legal entities) for all categories of numbers.||12 500|
|RUIM card replacement||4 200|
Renegotiation of the contract from an individual to an individual:
- When re-signing a contract for a close relative (mother, father, husband, wife, son, daughter), the subscriber must submit documents confirming kinship (birth or marriage certificate).
- in the event of the death of the owner, the contract is drawn up for a close relative (mother, father, husband, wife, son, daughter) upon presentation of a death certificate.
Renegotiation of the contract from an individual to a legal entity:
- when hiring in an organization to which the re-signing of the contract intends, the subscriber must present a certificate from the place of work.
- If the relevant documents are submitted that the Subscriber is the founder or head of the organization, it shall be taken into account that in case of re-registration from a legal entity to an individual (i.e. back to himself), the fee for the paid category number will be collected in full (except in cases of liquidation of the legal entity).
Renegotiation of the contract from a legal entity to an individual:
- in case of liquidation or reorganization of the enterprise, providing supporting documents;
- in other cases, when the contract is re-signed from one legal entity to an individual, the subscriber pays 10% of the cost of the paid category number (this condition does not apply to numbers received with discounts under various programs), when the Contract is further "Re-signed" with the paid category number, the subscriber pays its full cost.
Renegotiation of contract from legal entity to legal entity:
- during liquidation or reorganization of the enterprise it is necessary to provide supporting documents;
- in other cases, when the contract is re-signed from one legal entity to another, the subscriber pays 10% of the cost of the paid category number (this condition does not apply to numbers received with discounts for various programs).
- In case of redesignation of the paid category number, the new subscriber pays 100% of the paid number cost.
- The cost of the paid category number is not charged for "Renegotiation" (only the cost of the "Renegotiation" service is paid):
- Call details are only provided for the last 3 full months.
- If necessary, the subscriber can activate the option to save the number by submitting an application to the sales office of AK Uzbektelecom or through the personal office. From the moment of activation of the option, a fee is charged for saving the number according to the above tariff. The number is retained by the subscriber until the time when the money is fully spent on the account.
- The tariff plan is changed once a month on the first day of the new month. The application to replace the tariff plan is accepted before the start of the new month.