"Promised payment" is a payment credited to the client's personal account on the basis of the client's message about the intention to make this payment within a certain period and withdrawn from the client's personal account after this period. Promised payment is a conditional payment.
The service allows you to provide a subscriber (natural person) with access to basic broadband Internet access services with insufficient funds on the personal account. The subscriber can activate the additional service "Promised payment" from his personal account or by contacting the UZTELECOM sales and service office.
Conditions for the provision of additional services:
- Additional service "Promised payment" can be used by any subscriber who has not been in the "financial blocking" status within the last 6 months.
- The grace period for payment is 3 days from the moment of activation of the "Promised Payment" additional service.
- With the timely repayment of the "debt" for the additional service "Promised Payment", this service can be used repeatedly within the same billing period.
- The moment of activation of the additional service "Promised Payment" is an unconditional acceptance by the subscriber to deposit the amount that was received and debited for receiving the basic service and additional services of broadband Internet access.
- If the subscriber has requested an amount for the "Promised Payment" additional service and did not use it to activate broadband Internet services before the end of the validity period (within 3 days), the amount received is reset to zero from the subscriber's personal account and is not payable.
Amount received - Write-off for additional services (0) = Amount to be paid (0)
- If a subscriber at the beginning of a new billing period activates the "Promised Payment" additional service and activates the basic broadband Internet service, and then submits an application for termination of services with the Company or for activating the Service Reserve service, the subscription fee for the current billing period must be paid in in full.
- If the subscriber has requested an amount for the additional service "Promised Payment" 1-2 days before the end of the billing period, sufficient to pay a subscription fee for a new period, the subscription fee will be charged in full on the 1st day of the new billing period due to the received amounts for the additional service "Promised Payment". At the same time, if the subscriber does not deposit funds to pay off the debt, the basic broadband Internet service will be active until the end of the current billing period. To activate the service in the next billing period, the subscriber will need to pay the full amount requested for the additional service "Promised Payment" and the subscription fee for the new billing period.
Promised payment + Subscription fee = amount to be paid in a new billing period
- If the subscriber wishes to activate the service in the next billing period and at the same time did not pay off the debt for the previous billing period, he will be charged the amount of "debt" and the subscription fee for the current period.
Restrictions on the provision of additional services:
- The amount requested by the subscriber for the "Promised Payment" additional service cannot exceed the full cost of the subscription fee for the selected tariff plan.
- The subscriber cannot use the "Promised Payment" additional service if:
- if during 6 (in a row) billing periods the basic Internet broadband service has been in the “financial blocking” status for more than 1 billing period In this case, the accumulative “life cycle of loyalty” of the subscriber is reset to zero and starts anew from the first billing period in which the amount was paid to activate the basic service.
- if the Promised Payment service has already been activated and the debt on it has not been repaid until the end of the current (in which the service was requested) billing period.