Quick transfer service for transferring funds to another UZTELECOM subscriber's account
For each successful transfer
- The service is available for subscribers, individuals (with the exception of subscribers of the M2M Basic TP) who are not members of the corporate group.
- The required balance on the account of the subscriber after the transfer, performing the transfer, must be at least 4000 soums.
- The cost of the service is 160 soums for each successful transfer.
- The maximum amount of transfers per day is 100,000 soums
- The amount of each transfer must be an integer, from 1000 to 20,000 soums.
- Transfers are available via SMS/USSD.
|Transfer amount, sum||For SMS / USSD request,
- How to make a transfer via SMS:
To transfer funds to the account of another UZTELECOM subscriber, the subscriber making the transfer must send an SMS message to 999015 with the following content: < recipient number>
. For example, to transfer funds equal to 3000 soums to a subscriber with the number 99XXXABCD, the sender must send an SMS with the content: 99XXXABCD 3 to the service number 999015.
- How to make a transfer via USSD:
To transfer funds to the account of another UzMobile subscriber, the subscriber performing the transfer must send the USSD command:
. For example, to transfer funds equal to 3000 soums to a subscriber with the number 99XXXBCD, the sender must make a USSD request: *124*3* 99XXXABCD#.
- How to ask another subscriber to transfer funds via SMS:
To send a request to transfer funds, the recipient must send a request to 999016 SMS message with the following content: < sender's number>
. For example, in order to ask a subscriber with the number 99 XXXABCD for funds equal to 3000 soums, the recipient must send an SMS with the content: 99 XXXABCD 3 to the service number 999016.
- A transfer will be made to the recipient subscriber only after the sender confirms the transfer request. To confirm the transfer, the sender of funds must send a message with the content OK in response to the received request, or transfer funds independently by sending an SMS message to the number 999015 SMS message with the content: < recipient number>
or by dialing the USSD request .
- The transfer request is available when the status is active, as well as in the barring (when the subscriber is blocked due to insufficient funds in the account).