Rental of communication channels
"Uzbektelecom" JSC has a modern trustworthy, highly competitive, branched network.
To provide quality provision of new types of service and expansion of their range, gradual transfer to high-speed transmission systems of STM-¼/16, DWDM and CWDM types is beeing conducted. Connection channels extension, generated by digital transfer systems, makes 94,47% of total extension of connection channels.
The presence of a powerful backhaul network, built on fiber-optic and microwave radio-relay link, allowed to bring the Internet access services to almost all regional centers of Uzbekistan.
The service is provided on the basis of backhaul network of "Uzbektelecom" JSC, built using modern technology - SDH and SWDM and equipment of leading global producers: Siemens, Alcatel, NEC, Huawei, which in the aggregate provides:
- high reliability of the service;
- wide range of available speed;
- possibility to promptly increase circuit bandwidth.
The service allows to transfer any kind of information using any protocol. "Uzbektelecom" JSC provides allocated channels for use with the bandwidth from 64 Kbit/s to 100 Mbit/s and higher. To connect the client's hardware the following interfaces are supported at the ends of the channel: v. 35, G.703
Benefits of using:
- allocated channels allow transmission of large volume of information of any type unrestrictedly- data, voice, video;
- possibility to organize corporate network on the basis of allocated channels for the companies with geographically distributed structure;
- a safe way of transferred information protection for clients, with demanding requirements on information security;
- round-the clock usage of the allocated channel with the guaranteed bandwidth.
Direct international destinations for such countries as: Belarus, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, UAE, China, Korea, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Japan are open for provision for use of international channels.
For conclusion of a contract for servicing the corporate bodies and entities it is necessary address to "Uzbektelecom" JSC.