25 000 sum
All incoming free
Minutes limit enabled
- Monthly subscription fee
- Telephony - for using the main telephone set for individual use, connected via a wired subscriber line to the telephone network
- Video telephony
- There is a technological limit of 45,000 minutes per month for outgoing calls. if this limit is exceeded, outgoing calls are charged at the rate as for conversations over the established limit (12 soums per minute).
- The tariff plan is available for telephony, IP telephony, and video telephony services.
- For subscribers who have broadband services from Uzbektelecom JSC, connection of IP-telephony and video telephony services is free of charge.
- Tariffs do not include the cost of subscriber equipment (modem and video phone).
- For IP-telephony and video telephony services, an advance payment system is used (100% prepayment). the provision of services is terminated when a negative balance of the subscriber is formed. For telephony services, the payment system established in accordance with the "Rules for the provision of telephone services on the public telecommunications network"is used.
- The subscription fee and unused minutes limit do not pass to the next month.
- Payment for additional types of services, information and reference services, allocation of "Golden" numbers, re-registration, replacement of phone numbers and other services is charged according to the price list No. 125-1 / 7.
- These services are provided if technically possible in the area of operation of the subscriber's PBX.