Now Uzmobile CDMA subscribers can connect Internet packets and use the required traffic volume all day!
|Package||Cost||Validity period||Activation via SMS to 121|
|500 MB||10 000 sum||30 days||1031|
|1 500 MB||15 000 sum||30 days||1032|
|3 000 MB||24 000 sum||30 days||1033|
|5 000 MB||32 000 sum||30 days||1034|
|12 000 MB||50 000 sum||30 days||1036|
|20 000 MB||65 000 sum||30 days||1037|
- Internet packages are provided to subscribers-individuals and legal entities using stationary and mobile terminals, as well as EV-DO modems.
- Accounting for Internet traffic consumption is performed for incoming and outgoing traffic.
- The minimum prepayment for users in the 1-X network is 1250 soums, and for users in the EV-DO network - 21,000 soums.
- The Internet package is valid for 30 days from the date of activation.
- The renewal of the current package is carried out by purchasing another Internet package from this group, the validity period of the accumulated megabytes is 30 days from the date of purchase of the last package.
- After the expiration of the Internet package, if there is no activation of the next Internet package of this group, the remaining megabytes are not saved.
- Priority of Internet traffic spending:
- bonus Internet packages (if any);
- free resources (limits) within the tariff plan;
- group of Internet packages "Internet non-stop";
- a group of other purchased Internet packages.