- This service redirects all incoming calls to another number that you have set. This service is available to all subscribers.
- You can set forwarding of incoming calls to any other number throughout Uzbekistan.
- The call forwarding service to another number does not work in the direction of international numbers.
Daily subscription fee
Cost of service activation
- Call Forwarding service is not supported for international destinations. When assigning a number for forwarding incoming calls, you must set it in the international format: for example, to forward incoming calls to another UZMOBILE number, the number must be set as: + 99899ХХХХХХХ, where XXXXXXX is the seven-digit UZMOBILE number.
- There are several types of call forwarding:
- forwarding of all calls (allcalls) - all incoming calls are transferred to the specified phone number;
- call forwarding if the number is busy (ifbusy) - all incoming calls are forwarded to the specified phone number, only if the phone is busy;
- if your phone is out of service area (if not reachable) - the phone is out of area or removed from the service area, all incoming calls will be redirected to the specified phone number;
- if no reply (if no reply) - if you do not answer the call within 5-30 seconds, all incoming calls will be redirected to the specified phone number.
- Set / cancel call forwarding:
- Using the phone menu "Forwarding" (CallForwarding or CallDivert) For example, to set unconditional forwarding of all calls: Phone menu - Forwarding (CallForwarding / Calldivert) - All calls (AllCalls) - Set (Activate) - phone number - confirm (OK, Set / Activate).
- The menus may differ from phone to phone. Similar actions are applied for all types of Forwarding, only the action of selecting the forwarding condition is changed: “All calls”, or conditional forwarding “if busy” or “no answer”.
Using a set of appropriate commands:
|Unconditional call forwarding||** 21 * phone number # For example, to forward all incoming calls to +998991234567: ** 21 * + 998991234567 #||##21#|
|If the phone is busy||** 21 * phone number # For example, to forward all incoming calls to +998991234567: ** 21 * + 998991234567 #||##67#|
|If there is no answer||** 61 * phone number ** X # Where X = time in seconds (from 5 to 25 seconds) For example, to forward all incoming calls to +998991234567 when there is no answer within 10 seconds: ** 67 * + 998991234567 * *ten#||##61#|
- When assigning a forwarding number, it must be specified in an international format, that is, with the sign "+" and with the country and operator code (for example: +998991234567).
- Service charging: The cost of one minute of the forwarded call is equal to one minute of the outgoing call to the forwarded number according to the selected tariff plan.
- Service Management:
- Cancel forwarding all calls - # # 002 #
- Cancel all conditional forwarding - # # 004 #